||Shipping Costs (handling cost included)
||DPD Local Next Day Service
(WT <= 1kg)
(1kg < WT <= 5kg)
(5kg < WT <= 10kg)
(10kg < WT <= 20kg)
|Non Mainland UK and Highlands
||DPD Local 2 Days
(WT <= 10kg)
||DPD Local 2 Days
(WT <= 10kg)
|Republic of Ireland
||DPD Local 2 Days
(WT <= 10kg)
As all orders are sent out by Yodel Recorded Delivery or Special delivery they will therefore all require a signature. You must be available at your chosen delivery address to sign for your parcel between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday to Friday. Please send it somewhere it can be reliably signed for like your place of work or a neighbor.
Should postal address be provided with incorrect or inadequate information resulting in non-delivery, customers will be charged the additional postal charges so incurred.
We warrant that the products sold on our website are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship.
All products sold from our website have a one year warranty period unless otherwise stated. The products are brand new and are free from defects in material and quality. Our detailed warranty policy is as follows:
- Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use.
- Get your free ACE Insurance for battery pack and battery charger (ONLY).
- After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid. A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, the warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- For battery packs or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect. A battery pack that retains eighty percent (80%) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal.
- For battery packs or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer service department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase, arrangement can be made for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our return policy is to refund the purchase price (not including Delivery Charges (service charge included)).
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
Warranty and Return Policy for Clearance Promotional Items
- Three months free of charge warranty is provided for promotional items from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request through email@example.com or filling out the Application. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
- If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
- A replacement will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect. However, products so returned must be 100% complete.
- Refund request would be accepted ONLY when replacement items are not available.
General Return Policy
It is our goal to provide our customer with 100% satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us immediately either by phone or e-mail and have your invoice handy. We will try our best to solve your problem. If you return the product(s) to us within 15 days, we will refund you the full product price (delivery and service charges will not be refunded unless it is proved that the return is a result of our error). Prior to returning our products, email us for a RMA and complete the instructions on how to ship the product(s) back to us. Please see "RMA procedures" below. Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the products was originally purchased. All returns are for credit only and must be made within fifteen (15) days after the invoice date. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if you want to return the product for any reason.
General Ordering Policy
Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to accept or decline your order at any time after receipt of your order for any reason. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit for the amount charged to the credit card used for the order. Certain orders placed must obtain our pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our billing department. We may require additional verifications or information before processing and shipping any orders.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Procedures
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number: All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon filling out the Application or requesting through firstname.lastname@example.org. RMA are only valid for thirty (30) days (postmarked by or carrier posted by the 30th day).
- Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
- Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Repack in original packaging: Enclosed everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. We are not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments. Products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
After we issue a refund authorization to the bank, credit will appear on the customer's statement within one to two billing cycles, depending on the time required for the card issuing bank to process such transaction. Credit will be issued for part cost and tax less any re-stocking fees (where applicable). Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded in all cases. Refunds will be made with the same method of payment as the original order. Credit card refunds will only be made to the same card used for the original purchase.
Please Email us, do not ship anything back to us without getting a RMA number first. It may delay you getting a replacement or refund if we just receive products back without prior knowledge.